Successful completion of this course earns 15 CEs (continuing education contact hours). The following items are required to obtain the contact hours associated with this course: (1) completed Home Study Course (this page), (2) Course Evaluation, and (3) a 70% passing score. While there is no specific deadline for submission, TSI recommends submitting the items within TWO (2) years from the date of purchase.
ARCB/NTCB CEs: 15
To complete this Home Study Course, you must:
- Purchase a copy of the book: Therapeutic Reflexology: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Competence
- Read the Chapter Highlights, Learning Objectives, and Key Terms.
- Read the Full Chapter.
- Read the Summary and verify that you understand the information presented.
- Complete all quizzes in “How Much Did You Learn?”
- Complete the course evaluation form. Include the number of hours required to complete the course. Sign to authenticate your work. (A copy of the form can be found here.)
- Mail, email, or fax the “How Much Did You Learn?” and course evaluation form. Both are required for successful completion of the course.
“Overview of Reflexology” includes 5 introductory courses:
- TR-SC1: Introduction to Reflexology (Ch. 1)
- TR-SC2: Theories of Reflexology (Ch. 2)
- TR-SC3: Zone Therapy, Meridian Therapy, and Reflexology (Ch. 3)
- TR-SC4: Forms of Reflexology (Ch. 4)
- TR-SC5: Reflexology, Massage, and Allied Practices (Ch. 5)